Monday, September 27, 2010

Phil Ochs - Camp Favorites

Ahoyhoy!

I'm not going to even both trying to explain the fact that its been over a year since I've posted, other than that I just didn't feel like it! So to reinvigorate things in a good fashion, I'm going to post a bunch of Phil Ochs.

To start things off, here is a rare artifact:


Yes, this is actually Phil Ochs, who anonymously appeared on this album in 1962. While it is more of a novelty for completists such as myself, it is interesting to hear Phil sing all these silly traditional songs. There is precious little info available on this album, but enjoy nonetheless!

Download Camp Favorites


Stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a longtime Ochs fan, I had no idea that this album existed . I also found it interesting to hear phil singing these too. It's a great thing to add to my collection. great post