Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I Have My Books

Well I'm not gonna call you right
cuz that'd feel too much like failure
oh and i'm not one for begging
naw naw naw naw
I am an island
I won't admit that I actually need
naw I'm fine with just me
insist constantly
and I always repeat
I always repeat
and the other night
when I was trying to get
underneath her clothes
she said, Brett, don't we already know
where all this will go
yeah tomorrow
oh you'll just try to get rid of me
and i had to agree
yeah see there's something in that morning sun
oh it just floods through the windows
and fills
would a night
would a night
would a night
would a night
would a night seem so empty
so i'm just gonna
leave that phone be
I'll stay all alone
I'll stray replete
and I'll always
I'll always
I'll always
I'll always
I'll always
I'll always
I'll always



I got The Riot Before's new cd today. Damn its good. I remember them playing this song live at Asbury Lanes, and I got chills. This album is really, really, really good. I'll elaborate later on, after I give it proper listening treatment.

No comments: